Epic1 demonstrates how to perform an Arabian 180 back flip. Use a tucking motion when performing the Arabian. Use an up, turn and front flip motion when doing this stunt. The feet will pivot during the execution of the Arabian. Get your back flips down before performing the Arabian. A good trampoline and a foam pit will help you. Be careful of your distance and control because you're not going to see the spot where you're going to land before you land it. You will have to guess where your landing spot will be. Throw your arms up and turn your shoulders when doing the Arabian back flip. Tuck like you would in a side flip. You can also practice rolling somersaults before performing the 180 back flip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades