In order to perform a Back Tuck in gymnastics, you should stand with your legs hip distance apart. Next, you should squat down. Don't squat too deep, because it will decrease your power. But, it should be a good deep squat. Swing your arms behind you at the same time. Next, jump up into the air, swinging your arms through and up. Extend your body as much as you can, from your fingers to your toes. When fully extended, your arms should be near your ears. When you have extended as far as you can tuck your knees into your chest and grab them with your hands. Remain in a tucked position, until you are able to spot the ground/floor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades