If you're in gymnastics, you probably know what a Webster is, but for all you parkour and freerunners out there, a Webster is a type of acrobatic flip, sometimes referred to as a front aerial flip. This advance video tutorial will show you wannabe flipsters the correct way of performing a high Webster (or single Webster) off one leg, which is quite the feat if you can master it. Superstar Andrea Catozzi shows you his acrobat charm and wit. Be careful though!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades