In this video, we learn how to do gymnastics with back handsprings. First, you want to stand straight and bend your knees slightly. Point your arms out in front of you and tense your body up. Back up a little bit, then swing your arms and jump backwards, landing back onto your hands and flipping straight up. A common mistake is bending your knees too much and jumping straight up, rather than backwards. This will take a few tries to finally get, but once you have it your body will start to memorize the pattern. Enjoy doing this and the exercise that comes along with it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades