Whether you plan on doing the splits for your hip dance routine or your gymnastics, this tutorial will show kids the best way possible to perform the flexible move. This is a more advanced stretch, involving a great deal of flexibility, but remember— Always warm up muscles before doing the splits, use a spotter when needed, go step-by-step slowly and don't stretch beyond what is comfortable. Flexibility takes consistent work and does not happen in a day, but if you keep at it you will start to see results.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades