Indian pole gymnastics? Was this born from the primal urge to show off in nothing but the brightest and shortest orange shorts by Indian wome- wait, these are men? Burn them!
Shown above is Mallakhamb, a 200-year-old sport in India. There have been official national competitions for over 25 years. Originally developed in the 1800's as an exercise to strengthen a wrestler's grip, it has now grown to three types of Mallakhamb: by pole, rope, or a suspended hanging pole.
Truly. These dudes put western world female strippers to shame. Start small, embrace the pole.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades