If you're a dancer, gymnast, cheerleader or tumbler, then you definitely need to know this gymnastic move. It's called a back handspring, but before you try and do one, you need to perfect a basic handstand. Also, a back bridge.
These back handsprings can be used in your dance routines, gymnastics routines and cheerleading routines. But mastering these moves requires much practice! Warmup muscles first and stretch, then master handstands, back bends, back bridges and back walkovers, and then when ready - start slow and use a soft mat and a spotter to avoid injury. Strengthening arms is key to being able to support yourself and avoid hitting your head on the ground.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades