In this tutorial, we learn how to do a front walkover. Before you do this, you should be able to do a handstand. Start off by placing your right foot in front of you, then pushing off and raising your other leg up into the air. Your feet should be apart in the air, then you will do a headstand for a few seconds. On your way down, your hands should follow to continue to do this movement, walking out in front of you. Make sure you have goo back flexibility to do this, or else you won't be able to bend out correctly. Continue to do this walking out with your hands, and you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades