If done wrong, a backflip could be devastating. But if done right, a backflip just might make you the coolest person ever. This is a unique backflip tutorial that uses both video examples and instructional text. See how to do a backflip. Follow these steps, one by one, to see what you're doing wrong.
NOTE: Turning your palms to the outside in the set is personal preference - Some people like to do it this way, as it can help you lock your shoulders when you jump up, but it is not necessary.
Also, this tutorial is designed for trickers or other athletic people interested in learning how to do a basic back flip - If you're a gymnast, you should learn the absolute "gymnast" way at a gymnastics center, which focuses a lot more on form.
DISCLAIMER: This tutorial is a guide only. If you attempt to recreate such stunts as portrayed in this video, it is your own fault and only you are to blame. Any injuries sustained are on you and only you. You are completely liable. That said… have fun.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades