In this how to video, you will learn how to perform a back spring. This is also known as a back hand spring. Start on a wedge mat and have a qualified spotter present. Next, swing your arms back and keep them locked at all times. Bend with your knees when you jump back and up. When in handstand position, push up with your shoulders and snap your legs down. Keep trying until you get comfortable with it. Once your are, move down the wedge and keep practicing the move. Now try the move without a spotter. Move to the floor and attempt the move with the spotter present. Once you get this down, try it without a spotter. You will eventually be able to perform a back spring by yourself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades