Learn how to do a roundoff whip full combo with tis how-to video.
In order to accomplish this combination you must first be comfortable with doing a roundoff, roundoff back tuck, and back layout.
Start off with a full roundoff landing with feet facing forward.
Once you land, you must immediately begin preparations for the whip.
Then, as you prepare for the whip, make sure you are perpendicular to the ground and that your knees are bent.
As you go into the whip, which is an unassisted back-flip, make sure you push off the ground with enough force to rebound into the full 360 back-flip once you hit the ground again.
If you completed these steps properly you should be able to execute a proper roundoff whip into a full twist.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades