Sippydip teaches you how to do proper gymnastic splits. You don't have to have a lot of flexibility, be a gymnast, or a girl to properly do the splits. Bend your legs so that you kneel on your back leg and use your dominant one, usually the right, in front. Tilt your body forward and keep your arms to the side, straight off in the air. You can also stretch your front foot by putting it straight out in front of you and press on it. For all these exercises you only need a floor or a soft surface. Practice everyday and you will feel become more flexible.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades