In this how-to video, you will learn how to perform an aerial twist. An aerial twist is a technique used in free running. First, identify which foot you are going to take off with. All you have to do is do an aerial with a 180 degree twist. As you go down, jump off with the take off leg and make sure the other leg goes up in the air with a lot of force. The right hand should go underneath to generate torque for the twist. You should land facing backwards. Make sure to have patience while practicing this trick. Viewing this video will teach you how to safely and properly perform an aerial twist.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades