A very detailed description of how to perform a cork 360, by Chase Armitage. This trick is fairly advanced and should probably be attempted by fairly advanced free runners and gymnasts. A cork 360 is a parkour trick in which the person jumps in the air, the body spins 360 degrees, barrel rolls 360 degrees, and in the middle achieves a parallel position to the ground. It is important in the trick to use the entire body to generate the spin. The trick is used in parkour, a discipline involving trying to overcome an obstacle in a person's way via jumping or climbing the obstacle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades