This video is a tutorial for executing Freerunner kick the moon. To execute this move you have to treat your leg as a pendulum with a weight at the bottom and swing it with full force. When executing it you have to keep your leg strong and the momentum from the leg will take you around. Regardless of the number of step, you have to finish off with a nice wide step and the kicking leg should always be back and the arms should be stretched back. This video is for those who are athletic enough to execute the kick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades