In this how-to video, you will learn how to perform a front flip. This is an important basic in free running. To do a front flip, have a light step into the flip. Do this as if you were about to step on a glass. Bend your knees and push up. Once you are in the air, stay nice and tight and tuck in. Your chin should be to your chest. The tighter your tuck is, the faster you will spin. Keep practicing in order to get this right. This video shows you the basic steps in to performing a front flip while free running.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades