This video illustrates, how to perform front flip for beginners. First you have to jog. Continue to jog for sometimes. Next, while you were jogging you have to hop in between. When you hop, land on both feet at the same time. Practice this for sometimes. Next, you have to jump, when jumping throw both your hands up like a superman. So now, when you jog , you have to jump by throwing your hands up. Keep doing this for sometimes. Next you have to tuck as shown in the video. And throw your legs out really hard and practice it for a while. After practicing all the steps above, you now jog and throw your arms up and flip. Now, you can easily flip. Keep practicing it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades