First, you take your position at about arms length away from the wall. You'll want to be somewhere around two feet away from the wall. Place you hands straight out in front of you. You always plant your feet first and then place you hands on the wall. As you start jumping, push off the wall with your palms pushing into the wall. Once you start to rotate, don't put your hands behind you. Straight from the wall to your knees. Tuck your neck, then you can jump, placing your hands on your knees and flipping off of the wall.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades