In this how-to video, you will learn how to do a Webster front flip. This will be useful if you are trying to get better at Parkour free running. It is one footed front somersault. Make sure you do a big jump with your take off leg. The take off leg is the front leg. The back leg will use a lot of force, as it gives it gives you your initial rotation. Kick that leg behind you as you lift off with the other foot. Tuck in as you start your rotation. Land on the leg that you kicked back with. You should land in a running position to keep the flow going. Viewing this video will show you how to safely perform this trick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades