Ever wonder how to do a "back handspring"? TheWebMagician demonstrates step by step on how to do so. First you start by practicing jumping backwards and swinging your arms behind you. TheWebMagician provides examples if you find yourself a little lost. Next, transform your jump backwards into a flip by arching your back and landing on your hands, like jumping into a handstand. You then finish the landing with a bounce or "rebound". If you find yourself struggling, TheWebMagician gives out a few pointers on some skills that could help you with the back handspring. For example learning how to bridge your body from a standing position and in no time you will be doing your own "back handsprings".
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades