Whoa, these bygone era triplets are seriously flexible.
"The Ross Sisters were a trio of female sibling dancers consisting of Aggie Ross, Elmira Ross, and Maggie Ross (whose real names were Vicki, Dixie and Betsy Ross). Their public attention peaked during the 1940s, during which they were featured prominently in the 1944 film Broadway Rhythm. The sole remaining known film clip shows them performing "Solid Potato Salad", which features the sisters' amazing contortionism."
The last time I saw anything close to this level of flexibility was at L.A.'s 2009 Yoga Olympics. It's a bit more fun seeing it in a musical dance sequence, though.
If you're interested in learning to bend your body every which way (or you're interested in your girlfriend being interested)... try introducing yoga, gymnastics, or acrobatics to your fitness routine.
Check out the Ross Sisters (Hint- skip ahead past the first minute mark to get to the good stuff):
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades